All orders are processed and dispatched same day – if your order is completed and paid by 2PM AEST it will be dispatched on the SAME DAY. Orders placed after this will be dispatched next business day. Shipping only occurs Monday to Friday.
Express Courier Shipping is included with EVERY order – We use AusPost's Express Courier Service for delivery to residential/business addresses and PO Boxes.
Once dispatched expected delivery times are as per below:
- Residential/Business Address (AusPost) = 1 to 3 business days
- PO Box (AusPost E-Parcel) = 2 to 5 business days
We will upload tracking information for each order so that you can watch your phone's progress! All phones are packaged professionally and securely.
To track items sent with Australia Post E-Parcel, Click Here
If you can’t see your tracking or have any issues please email us at email@example.com
If the delivery address was not attended when the courier attempted delivery, then the item will :
- If the delivery address was not attended when the courier attempted delivery then a card will be left and the item will go to the nearest post office to await collection.
- If you are unable to make contact with the courier company in time for redelivery, your item will be sent to the local depot or post office (depending on service used).
Please note that customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer so be aware of your responsibilities before you purchase
Copyright © 2020 Certified Tech Direct
ABN: 71 600 400 780
Address: P.O. Box 674, ALEXANDRIA, NSW, 1435, AU
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Certified Tech Direct’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 71 600 400 780. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number
- your age and/or date of birth
- your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processor)
- your preferences and/or opinions
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to contact and communicate with you
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia
By providing us with personal information, you acknowledge that some third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act and if any third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) of the U.S.A
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 is a United States federal law, located at 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501–6506. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: If you have previously agreed to us using your personalinformation for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any timeby contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information thatwe hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision ofsuch information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you isinaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contactus using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct anyinformation found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about how we havehandled your personal information, please contact us using the details belowand provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigateyour complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of ourinvestigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out ofcommunications (including marketing communications), please contact us usingthe details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in thecommunication.
Storage and security
We arecommitted to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. Inorder to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in placesuitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and securethe personal nformation and protect it from misuse, interference, loss andunauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may useweb beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as ClearGIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor'sbehaviour and collect data about the visitor's viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or todeliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Commodore International Holdings Pty Ltd
ABN 71 600 400 780
Last edited on 2019-05-24